level 2

Hello everyone,
As you may know some countries are in level 2 like New Zealand which is where I live.
And as you may know that also means that we get to go back to school and for New Zealand we have been in quarantine for about 2 months now so I am very board so today I will be telling you my pros and cons of the week.

Some things I was looking forward to before quarantine
So one of my first high light was something I was looking forward to before quarantine even had started which was being able to sleep in and still is a treat now
Also before quarantine I was also looking forward to doing home school but now its for sure not something I look forward to I would much rather be waking up a 7 in the morning.

Pros about quarantine
Well some nice things about quarantine was that I got to sleep in and that school isn't as long as usual but to be honest these pros were hard to find because quarantine wasn't my thing.

Cons about quranatine
Some cons about quarantine was that I didn't get to see my friends and that I had to be stuck home at my house and not be able to go anywhere and to be honest I probably could of not made it through quarantine without zoom.

Thank you for reading my blog for this week I hoped you enjoyed it.



Comments

  1. Hello Rose!
    I defenitly feel the same about loving sleep ins!
    And I do also agree with your con, on how you missed your friends!
    -Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mamma Mia- Here we go again

First week of term two

Cycle safety