Sports day

Hello everyone,
This week at my school one of our school leaders the Pals had organised a sports day when we dress up as our favourite sports player.
For it i didn't really dress up because I couldn't think of something so I borrowed a shirt which I don't know the name of sorry.
But it looked like this
Since it was a sport day we played games the games that we played was T Ball,netball,hockey and gaga dodgeball.
If you don't know what gag dodgeball is it is basically a game that is like dodgeball but you are in a sandpit kinda and you got to scoop the ball with one and and try to hit people waste bellow.
I was really happy when we play gaga dodgeball because I won a game and I have never really have been good at it .
Here's a photo of what a gaga dodgeball pit looks like
I really enjoy sports day and I would be really happy to do it again i hoped you enjoyed my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamma Mia- Here we go again

First week of term two

Cycle safety