Cross Country

Kia ora everyone,
This week at my school we had cross country .
If you don't know what a cross country is it is when you run long distance and it is kinda a race.
In cross country I came 8th place out of the girls which I was really happy about it and was quite proud and it was pretty funny because my cousin Raff came 8th place too.
 I usually don't really cross country but this year was really fun even though we had run a bit far we had to run 3ks btu I really enjoyed it because we had some very good cheers that made you try a little harder.
I really like cross country and I hope that next year I like it even more.
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog for this week.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamma Mia- Here we go again

First week of term two

Cycle safety